What could have been if I have just would have listened? What could have been if I would have just taken the time? What could have been if I was not lazy? These are all questions that we have asked our selves tens of thousands of times. Maybe more.
Instead of asking these or other questions. Just think for one second if you got up and tried something, anything that you wanted to. Pushed back the barriers that were stopping you and just said “I’m going to do this!”
What could have been if you pulled an ol Switheroo 😉 So… Now let me get off my soapbox and begin this weeks five from the bosses desk. These 5 tracks evoke emotion and have been stuck in my head for a while. Talk about earworms lol. Now lets begin
This Weeks 5
- The Struts – The Struts are an English rock band from Derby, Derbyshire, England. The band consists of vocalist Luke Spiller, guitarist Adam Slack, bassist Jed Elliott, and drummer Gethin Davies. Formed in 2012. Take a listen to the Ol’ Switcheroo. It has kindov a Beatles vibe. You might even find yourself singing along. Off of the album Everybody Wants.
- Toploader – Toploader are an English rock band, hailing from Eastbourne, East Sussex, who formed in 1997, with over two million album sales and a few top 20 hits both home and abroad. They are recognized most of all for their cover of King Harvest’s US hit “Dancing in the Moonlight” written by Sherman Kelly, which became a global hit for the band.
- KDrew – Kevin Nicholas Drew, better known as his alias KDrew, is an American artist, producer and DJ from New Jersey. KDrew produces primarily EDM and is perhaps best known for his remixes for Zedd and Lady Gaga, although his original records “Bullseye” and “Circles” have generated millions of plays online. The Boston Celtics of the NBA currently use “Circles” as the intro music for their home games at TD Garden.
- Tribal Society – Tribe Society is an American indie synth-pop collective formed by the core members of the band Gentlemen Hall. They are also known for their eerie sounds compiled with indie rock sounds, and are often compared to Imagine Dragons. The band has been active since 2015.
- Royal Blood – Royal Blood are an English rock duo formed by Mike Kerr and Ben Thatcher in Brighton in 2011. Their sound is anchored by Kerr’s unique bass playing technique, in which he uses various effects pedals and multiple amps to make his bass guitar sound like a standard electric guitar and bass at the same time.
From my desk to your ears 4.23.21
What could have been